See below for the details of our public tipping competition.
TIP CUT-OFF TIME
Tip cut-off time for your Comp is 5-minutes before the first Game of the Round.
- First you need to register with iTipFooty.com.au. Click here to register
- Once you have registered login and click Join Comp
- Then click on join 'sports code' PUBLIC tipping comp
- Comp number and password will be automattically entered into the join comp form. Click Join Comp
- Make your tips by selecting the teams to win for each game in a nominated Round. We allow a draw to be selected, as outlined in the comp details.
- Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior each rounds commencement time as published on the site.
- Participants will be allocated the Away Teams, Home Teams, Lowest round score or 0 points if they fail to enter there tips for a round. What you are allocated is set out in the Tipping Competition rules. Participants can not receive a perfect round for not submitting tips.
- If tipster's join after the season has commenced they will be allocated the default score of the tipping competition ie away team, home teams, or 0 points.
- If tipster's join or create a tipping comp after the footy season has commenced they will be allocated the default score of the tipping competition ie away team, home teams, or 0 points up until the current round of the season.
- Tippers will be ranked by their overall score, where the highest score is the highest rank.
- End of season winners will be determined by total score.
- Prize money will be indicated on the overall ranking ladder next to each position allocated with prize money. In the event of a tie the prize money will be divided up.