2015 AFL tipping competition starts April 2, 2015 so join or create a FREE AFL tipping comp today and challenge your friends, family or work mates.
| Knockout Comp
The knockout comp runs concurrently with the tipping comp. Each Week Tipsters will need to nominate one winning Team that they think will win each Week.
| Joker Round
In a Joker round tipsters will be able to select 1 round during the season where there score is doubled.
| Prize management
Prize management will allow the comp manager to manger who has paid, enter overall prize winning positions and more. Prize money is collected/paid out offline by the tipping comp manager.
|Tips are scored throughout the round.
Tips are scored throughout the round so login, check who's tipped what and see how you are going as the games progress through the round.
| Bonus points for perfect round
Bonus Points to be added if a Tipster correctly Tips all matches in a Round.
Comp members that tip a perfect round can be allocated between 1 and 10 bonus points to their regular round score.
The margin system is used to find a outright weekly and overall winner. It ranks tippers by lowest margin when tipsters are tied on the same score. Tipsters are required to pick a 'margin' for the first game in each round when they submit your tips.
| Non-Submission tips.
Points for Tipsters who fail to submit their Tips by the rounds's tip cut-off time.
* Away Teams.
* Home Teams.
* Lowest round score.
* 0 points.
| More reasons
* Message board.
* Tipping Log.
* Managers Log.
* Hide tipster ladder after round.
* See all tips when round closed.
* Copy tips to other tipping comps.
* Tipping reminders
* Invite your mates
|Download our free iTipFooty Android, iPhone or Windows app and enter your tips on the go.
- Make your tips by selecting the teams to win for each game in a nominated Round. We allow a draw to be selected, as outlined in the comp details.
- Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior each rounds commencement time as published on the site.
- Participants will be allocated the Away Teams, Home Teams, Lowest round score or 0 points if they fail to enter there tips for a round. What you are allocated is set out in the Tipping Competition rules. Participants can not receive a perfect round for not submitting tips.
- If tipster's join after the season has commenced they will be allocated the default score of the tipping competition ie away team, home teams, or 0 points.
- If tipster's join or create a tipping comp after the footy season has commenced they will be allocated the default score of the tipping competition ie away team, home teams, or 0 points up until the current round of the season.
- Tippers will be ranked by their overall score, where the highest score is the highest rank.
- End of season winners will be determined by total score.
- Prize money will be indicated on the overall ranking ladder next to each position allocated with prize money. In the event of a tie the prize money will be divided up. Applies to paid entry tipping competitions only.